This page has moved to a new address.

Biting the Bullet

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Biting the Bullet

Shit has been hitting the fan the last 6 months. I've been a ball of fury that doesn't seem to have a way to unravel.  Everyone has been copping it. Left, right and center. Mostly those close to me though.

I think it's time I bit the bullet and talking to a 'professional' about it.  Every day feels like the worst day of my life.  I spend most of the day either in tears, sleeping to escape or yelling.  This is no way for DS to live.  I don't want him remembering his childhood as having been peppered with anger.

I just need something to take the edge off. The only time I don't feel on edge is when I am drinking. We all know what that can lead to.  

My jaw is constantly clenched and I am poised in flight mode instead of fight.  Not something that is helpful for a parent.  I think constantly about running away. Never coming back.  Self harm is always at the front of my mind.  This hasn't happened in over 3 years.  I feel in a state of constant crisis.  Shit is getting real.

It's time to get real about this shit.  It's time to get the help that I need and my family deserves.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 28 October 2012 at 02:32 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I check your blogs regularly. Your story-telling style is awesome, keep it up!
My website :: source

 
At 28 October 2012 at 18:03 , Blogger Tegan Churchill said...

Thank you for the feedback. Glad to hear that you enjoying reading the posts.

 

Post a Comment

I love getting your feedback so please show some comment love

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home