This page has moved to a new address.

FFS Friday 16th November

Friday 16 November 2012

FFS Friday 16th November

Friday! Yay! FFS time! Yay! This post really is my favourite to write.  While not so fun experiencing it all at the time, it's so simple to write. I also love reading everyone else's posts and laughing with (ok you got me AT) them about their FFS moments of the week.  So here we go....
 
I had so much FFS that I decided to start writing them down on Sunday FFS
 
On Friday I (stupidly) took Devil Spawn with me shopping for a party dress. He ran around the shop while I attempted to dodge the stares of the very impatient sales assistant FFS
 
The dress that I went in for, wasn't available FFS
 
I couldn't find what I wanted so had to submit to asking the impatient sales assistant for help. FFS
 
What she picked out actually looked great NO FFS
 
I spent a small fortune on said dress. The straps broke after wearing it for an hour FFS
 
Devil Spawn lovingly passed on his gastro. Which decided to rear it's ugly head while I was at the clubs. Throwing up in a club toilet is never classy FFS.
 
I was at home, in bed, completely sober at 1230am I continued to vomit most of the night FFS
 
Papa Devil looked after Devil Spawn all day Saturday so I could sleep it off. NO FFS
 
We were all in bed by 730pm because we were all so exhausted. Which was lucky because Devil Spawn decided that 3am is totes a cool time to wake up for the day. FFS
 
Tuesday morning Devil Spawn woke up covered in a rash. We spent 3 hours at ED while he was climbing the walls FFS
It was an allergic reaction...to something FFS
 
They were gone by the end of the day. NO FFS
 
He woke up the next day covered again in the rash FFS
 
I did 5 loads of washing to wash all of his bedding and our clothes because my washing machine is shitty and only lets me do half a load FFS
 
He woke up again on Thursday covered in the rash FFS
A friend and I walked to and from Mums Group this week. It was stinking hot. I'm unfit. I nearly died FFS
 
That's my week of FFS. What's pissed you off this week?
Linking up with Dear Baby G head on over to read other peoples FFS moments and maybe feel a little better about your week.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 16 November 2012 at 06:38 , Blogger ann said...

Sucks about that dress, did you take it back? Good on you for walking even if it did nearly kill you!!

 
At 16 November 2012 at 07:16 , Blogger Tegan Churchill said...

Yep I took it back and exchanged it for another one.

 
At 16 November 2012 at 07:52 , Anonymous Ang said...

And although we nearly died, we made it there and back again alive ;)

 
At 16 November 2012 at 08:34 , Blogger GlossQueen said...

You are brave clothes shopping with bub! I tried it once and have never done it again.

I hope you figure out what is giving bub his rash.

xx

 
At 16 November 2012 at 11:02 , Blogger Unknown said...

Awww I hope you are feeling better. So glad you got to exchange the dress too! Thanks for linking up x

 

Post a Comment

I love getting your feedback so please show some comment love

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home