This page has moved to a new address.

You want to put crystals where?

Thursday 1 November 2012

You want to put crystals where?

For something different I have decided to do a readers choice every Thursday.  This week is bought to you by Ann over at Help!! I'm Stuck!! and she has chosen the very bling topic of VAJAZZLING.
 
I'll admit it, I'm a sucker for trashy tv.  Especially when I have had a shithouse day.  There's nothing better than settling in front of the tv with my laptop and watching some tv that doesn't require me to use my brain.  I love a good who-dunnit but when life has been kicking my arse all day, the last thing I want to be doing is thinking while watching tv.
 
Tuesday night I was watching Snog Marry Avoid when one of the 'make unders' started talking about vajazzling. I made a comment about it on twitter and Ann (the smart arse) decided that it would be an awesome topic for this week.
 
Vajazzling: The act of applying glitter and jewels to a woman's bikini area for aesthetic purposes.  AKA putting some bling blin on your vjay-jay.  Apparently it's pretty popular.  The term was first coined by, believe it or not Jeniffer Love-Hewitt. I know! I was surprised too, I for one thought it was created by Paris Hilton or one of the socialites.  Here is the interview in which she told George Lopez about adding some bling to her vjay-jay.
 

I did a bit of searching and it turns out this isn't just a DIY thing, where you order some stickers off Ebay and go sticker crazy. No. There are some beauty therapists who do it as part of a Brazillian or you can just go in and get it done by itself.  Some places charge up to $100 for the pleasure. Me, I can think of a lot of things I'd rather do with $100 than stick some crystals on my vjay-jay.
 
Now before you go thinking that you'll have a toilet full of crystals every time you relieve yourself, it's not like that at all.  The crystals are applied to the vulva, which is freshly shaved or waxed.  Salons suggest having the area waxed rather than shaved as the area stays smooth and hair free for a longer period of time.  Plus let's face it, that love heart made of crystals isn't going to look to bling, bling with your overgrown pubes sticking through.
 
Interested in finding out more? Well you're in luck because I also found a tutorial on vjazzling.  Check out the video below for tips.  
 

 Would you do some vjazzling? Have you done some vjazzling? Or does it all just seem like too much work? Me? I'm flat out shaving my legs most days so adding crystals to my nether regions isn't high on my agenda.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 1 November 2012 at 12:10 , Blogger ann said...

Ha funniest thing I have seen inyears!! Thank you!!

 
At 3 November 2012 at 09:29 , Anonymous Alison said...

Was not as bad as anticipated, extremely entertaining, thanks!

 
At 6 November 2012 at 15:38 , Blogger Unknown said...

Lol never in my wildest dreams would I do this lol. like you I could think of 100's of things to do with $100.

 

Post a Comment

I love getting your feedback so please show some comment love

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home