This page has moved to a new address.

Listmania: Currently I am

Monday 21 January 2013

Listmania: Currently I am

On my usual morning social media read, I stumbled across a new linky party by Deb from Home Life Simplified. It's brand new for 2013 and has a new list of prompts each week.  The linky is open for a week so if you are a blogger then come along and join the party!

 This weeks prompt is Currently I am:

 Reading: I just finished The Perks of Being a Wallflower.  I quite enjoyed it.  I think I'll read a Janet Evanovich one next as I like to have a filler in between 'heavy' books.

Listening to: Napoleon. Devil Spawn has taken a liking to the movie. I'm just waiting for the disc to die from overuse.

Laughing at: The phrases that Devil Spawn comes out with. It's amazing seeing how his brain works when he comes out with some of the stuff he does! 

Swooning over: In light of the Breastfeeding debate that was sparked by a woman getting asked to leave a pool, the images of Ryan Gosling that are circulating. He thinks Breastfeeding is sexy ;)





Planning: I've gotten into the swing of the Menu Planning and it's actually working, most of the time.  

Eating lots of: Lattice Slice. It is yum yum and the recipe can be found here

Feeling: Completely overwhelmed...still

Discovering: Not everything is as it appears. It's better to to stabbed in the front by an enemy than stabbed in the back by a friend.

Looking at: Ways to improve the blog. Let me know what YOU want to see more of here 

Wearing: As little clothes as possible when I'm at home. It is ridiculously hot here at the moment. I feel like I am sitting in a giant pool of sweat, even at midnight.

Cooking: More meals that are easy, but still nutritious. Ones that also appeal to a fussy toddler are also winners.

Wondering: If I am taking the right steps to making 2013 my bitch. It feels like two steps forward, one step back at the moment. I will OWN it!

Trying out: A bit of goal orientated exercise with Kate and signed up for Operation Move

What are you currently....

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 21 January 2013 at 19:53 , Anonymous Lyndal said...

why, HELLO RYAN!! heh heh...

 
At 21 January 2013 at 20:45 , Anonymous Deb @ home life simplified said...

love it - and ryan always looks especially good in all those memes - was never lusting after him until those started LOL

My "wondering" is the same as yours except you write what i was thinking (I wrote " if I can make 2013 an awesome year of growth for me – it feels like time to step up to the plate in so many areas" really meant make her my bitch xx)

 
At 21 January 2013 at 23:19 , Blogger Claire T said...

I would love some ideas for healthy meals that the toddler might also deign to eat! Mine tends to prefer the least healthy options with the exception of broccoli!

 
At 22 January 2013 at 08:03 , Blogger ann said...

Ha you made the slice!! I like the list idea I might have to play along next week!!

 
At 22 January 2013 at 09:14 , Blogger Tegan Churchill said...

The linky is open all week if you want to play along :)

 
At 22 January 2013 at 09:15 , Blogger Tegan Churchill said...

Hiding purée in Spag bog is my saviour lol

 
At 22 January 2013 at 09:58 , Anonymous Robomum said...

That spag bol trick is my saviour too. Stay cool x

 
At 22 January 2013 at 18:55 , Blogger Lee said...

Operation Move is awesome huh? I am a avid meal planner. It seriously keeps me sane. Well most of the time. :/

 

Post a Comment

I love getting your feedback so please show some comment love

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home