This page has moved to a new address.

Here's a scary thought....

Monday 17 October 2011

Here's a scary thought....

On the weekend I learnt a few things about the food I 'love' and just what it takes to burn those 'loves' off.  I also learnt that a good rest is vital for walking up a mountain....a hangover is not.

So this.....
+
=

I also discovered that if I want to enjoy my Grand Angus with Large Fries then I need to do a hell of a lot of exercise to stay in front and still lose weight.  A Grand Angus and Large Fries is worth 1085 calories....today I did a pump class and walked 6km while pushing Mini Man and burnt 1248 cals....Scary isn't it.

+
Equals the same calorie intake as:
+
+

Scary isn't it....








Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your feedback so please show some comment love

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home