This page has moved to a new address.

It all starts here....

Saturday 20 August 2011

It all starts here....

This week I signed up for the Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation.  It's quite possibly a eek what the fuck have I done moment.

In typical me fashion after I signed up I ate a large pizza and a packet of tim tams.  Hello self sabotage!  It's been hanging around in the wings for months.  I'm hoping that this program really gets me in the right headspace.  I need this! I'm sick of not liking what is in the mirror.  

This is what I am going to miss the most.  I am starting already with alternating no alcohol weekends.  I'm not cutting it out completely...maybe trying to cut down...we'll see how that goes.  

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 20 August 2011 at 21:50 , Blogger Lauren Mellonie said...

Ah love it! Typical me fashion over here too! x

 
At 21 August 2011 at 10:28 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go girlfriend! You will do amazing, just keep your eyes on the prize x

 

Post a Comment

I love getting your feedback so please show some comment love

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home