This page has moved to a new address.

Can you smell the fear....

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Can you smell the fear....

The final countdown to the 12 week challenge is on....

I've been slowly increasing my exercise regime and going to the gym more often.  I just need to stop having a milo with 4 tablespoons of milo in it.

I did my grocery shopping this week and thankfully no Tim Tams or Grainwaves jumped into the basket.  I did however splurge on some ridiculously overpriced bananas (Oh how I have missed bananas).


I received a little present in the mail today.  Introducing my Polar FT4. I'm yet to try it out but I am so excited to see how many calories the exercises I do burns.  Especially my day care run.  Surely walking 12km, 6km of which is pushing a pram with a 14kg Mini Man in it.  

I can't believe I'm getting excited about exercise but BRING IT ON!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your feedback so please show some comment love

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home