This page has moved to a new address.

Awards coming out my arse!

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Awards coming out my arse!

Picture 

I'll admit when the link appeared on my Facebook Page, I was a little apprehensive. It kind of sounded like a virus lol.  Thankfully it was not, it was the beautiful Lee from Mother Load giving me a Liebster Award.  What the hell is that? you ask? Well...

 "The award  is given to support and recognise up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers (on their blog) or likers (on their Facebook page). The word “Liebster” apparently has German origins and is reported to mean sweetest,  kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. By following some basic rules (answer 11 questions set by your nominee, write 11 questions of your own and pass the award onto 11other  bloggers to answer) it enables readers to get to know new bloggers and connect  with a wider audience."

All these people thinking I'm sweet and cute is really starting to mess with my rep but I won't say no to a chance at getting some other lovely bloggers recognised!

My Questions asked by Lee:
 1. Why did you start blogging? This questions is easy because I have already written a post about it!
2. How often do you post on your blog? It's usually a few days a week, averaging about 3-4.  I don't really have a schedule.
3. Beach or Mountains? Ooo this is a hard one, both a beautiful. I would have to say mountains though because I hate, hate, hate getting sand everywhere.
4. Country or City? Definitely city. I love being able to go and buy something and not having to take a mortgage out to do it.
5. Do you find blogging a chore or a joy? At the moment it is definitely a joy. I think when it becomes a chore it's time to take a break.
6. Have you ever considered giving up blogging? Not giving it up altogether no, but I have taken a few breaks when there just seems to be nothing coming out of my brain that is worth writing down.
7. What do you really want for Christmas? A nice smooth Christmas Day, with no arguments.
8. Boys or girls - which one is easier? I only have experience with boys so I can't really say which is easier.
9. Are you more creative or analytical? Analytical
10. Planner or just see what happens? Planner. I freak out if I don't know what the hell is going on.
11. The future of your blog? I'm just taking things as they come at the moment. I'm really happy with where I am heading and love getting my words out there.

My 11 Leibster Award Recipients:

  1. Help!! I'm Stuck!!
  2. RoboMum 
  3. Just One More Chapter 
  4. Ness of Boganville 
  5. Oculus Mundi 
  6. Present Imperfection 
  7. Mrs D's Maunderings 
  8. Little Oliver J 
  9. My Ranty Pants 
  10. One Mother Hen 
  11. Make Me Up Mandy 
Questions for my Awardees!
  1. How long have you been blogging?
  2. What was the first Blog you read?
  3. How did you come up with the name for your Blog?
  4. Summer or Winter?
  5. How do you start your day?
  6. One thing you couldn't live without? 
  7. If you were stuck on a deserted island, who is one person you would like to be stuck with? 
  8. Your favourite indulgence food?
  9. Do you blog to a schedule?
  10. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
  11. Are you ready for Christmas?

Have fun! 




Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 19 December 2012 at 15:53 , Blogger ann said...

Thanks!! I love your questions and answers!!

 
At 19 December 2012 at 19:41 , Blogger Cassandra J said...

Ow, looks like fun! Thanks for thinking of me. xx

 
At 20 December 2012 at 20:55 , Anonymous Alison said...

Thanks hon, this is lovely - I will definitely do a blog incorporating this in the next few days and check out the other links :)

 

Post a Comment

I love getting your feedback so please show some comment love

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home