This page has moved to a new address.

Listening

Monday 11 July 2011

Listening

Every parent or any person who deals with children on a regular basis will exclaim at least once 'I swear their ears are painted on'.  I have a long way to go until I can kick his arse out on the street  lovingly let him live independently and I'm already getting sick of saying it. 

Today was one of those days when it probably would have had the same effect to just play a recording of myself saying "get out of the fridge", "don't touch that", "get down from there", "put down the bottle of vodka".  Wait I think that is the voice in  my head saying that one.  

My 'favourite' antic of the day was mini man placing one of his plastic chairs on the couch and attempting to sit on it.....I seriously don't know how this kid hasn't broken a bone yet!  My next awesome part of the day was my decision to get one of his birthday presents out early....hello peace and quiet.  I got him a rug with roads and railway tracks on it.  The only way I could get him to come and have dinner was to wave the plate under his nose.  Now this kid is a walking garbage disposal most of the time so that is really saying something.  Something good in case you didn't guess.

Tomorrow will be a better day.  Hallelujah for daycare and the gym!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your feedback so please show some comment love

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home