This page has moved to a new address.

FFS Friday 14th December

Friday 14 December 2012

FFS Friday 14th December

It's FFS Friday time again! With Christmas fast approaching the patience levels are decreasing by the day!
 
I hate carols with a passion. They make me want to stab myself in the ears with a blunt instrument. Every shop is playing them. Shopping just got that much more of a pain in the arse FFS
 
Last Friday I (stupidly) decided to get Devil Spawns Santa photo done. He was not impressed at all and I had to be in the photo.  I was not particularly dressed for the occasion and the photos look horrible. I will have to cut the bottom off them to make them look decent FFS
 
Friday I also got Devil Spawns hair cut (clearly I am a glutton for punishment) and I promised him a toy if he listened to the hairdresser. He was good for the entire time. He then proceeded to pick out a $70 toy...I had to then deal with the tantrum when I said no FFS
 
Tuesday I had a strange woman come up to me and stroke my scars. My personal space bubble is giant, I definitely do not allow strangers to randomly stroke me FFS
 
Wednesday Devil Spawn decided to really flex his horns and screamed at me for an hour while we were out. In the middle of that hour was a doctors appointment FFS
 
The doctor wanted to offer him a lolly to shut him up...ah no I don't want him thinking that kind of behaviour can get rewarded FFS
 
When we finally got home I locked myself in my bedroom and called Papa Devil, crying like a bitch. I hate crying FFS
 
Today we are going to the movies. I now have to pay for Devil Spawn...$40 later FFS
 
If I hadn't bought the tickets before his public display of terribleness then there would be no way in hell we would be going to the movies today. But I am not wasting $40 FFS
 
At least going to the movies means 2 hours in an airconditioned room. NO FFS
 
Christmas is really fast approaching. Can I have another week to organise shit FFS
 
What's on your shit list this week? Are you organised for Christmas or do you need an extra week like me?
 
Head on over to Dear Baby G to read everyone else's FFS Friday Posts.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 14 December 2012 at 12:16 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tuesday my 3 yo daughter found my old pair of bra inserts/fake tits and glue gunned them to her "artwork". When asked why she did this, she said "because they look like clouds" FFS.

 
At 14 December 2012 at 14:47 , Blogger ann said...

May all the 3 year olds in the world have a massive attitude change nextweek!! And if I were you I would not look at my blog tomorrow it is packed with christmas carols!!

 
At 14 December 2012 at 17:36 , Blogger Tegan Churchill said...

If not, then I'm sure a nice private mental health facility will do us a group discount for when we finally all snap!

 
At 14 December 2012 at 21:56 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you love this time of the year nearly as much as I do :D

Also, I tagged you for a Sunshine Award in my latest blog post. The idea of the Sunshine award is that bloggers tag other bloggers that they think are deserving of acknowledgement and link them to their page.

http://alisontennentdennehy.weebly.com/1/post/2012/12/little-miss-sunshine-thats-me.html

See you in the soup!

 
At 15 December 2012 at 12:40 , Anonymous Alison said...

I just cannot get over the person stroking your scars. FFS indeed. Your observations on the town that civilisation forgot entertain me endlessly, just thought I would mention that :)

 

Post a Comment

I love getting your feedback so please show some comment love

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home