This page has moved to a new address.

Bah Humbug

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Bah Humbug

This is just going to be a spew of random so bare with me people.

What do you get when you mix a full moon with full blown Christmas Silly Season? Fucking chaos that is what!

I know I have my ranty pants on permanently lately and those on my facebook are copping the brunt of it.  I feel sorry for them I really do. The damn things just seem to be stuck there.

I have had this stupid gastro bug for 5 days.  Yes that's right 5 days!!! I tried to make myself feel better by telling myself that it was doing wonders for my weightloss.  Yeh you're right, it didn't work.

I have an appointment with the new case manager tomorrow.  Even though she has been around for 2 months I still call her new as I have only seen her once in that time.  Let's hope that she turns up tomorrow.  If she does, I really don't know how I am going to answer her questions.  The biggest one being 'Do you feel safe?'.  I really don't know, really.

You know its a bad day when you spend most of it laying in bed listing to Matchbox Twenty's early stuff sobbing.


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your feedback so please show some comment love

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home