This page has moved to a new address.

eeeeee

Sunday 17 April 2011

eeeeee

So this is a bit of a wooo look at me, look what I can do post.

I bought a dress about a month ago in preparation for a girls night out.  One of my friends convinced me to get it in the size smaller as they didn't have my size.  It was also a bargain haha. 

Sooooo I tried it on tonight after unsuccessfully trying to zip it up for the last month I did it!  There is still the muffin top spillage over the top but other than that it looks good.  I also still have another month to fit into it before its 'debut'.

I also managed to take a really awesome head shot of myself.  I know I'm a freak of nature :O

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11 January 2012 at 20:47 , Blogger mrs.hammond said...

Haha I remember telling you to buy that dress!! Woot x

 

Post a Comment

I love getting your feedback so please show some comment love

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home