This page has moved to a new address.

This sounds familar

Tuesday 10 January 2012

This sounds familar

Here we are again.  I'm trying really hard to not make this into a  'resolution' thing because I am doing this for longer than that.  Christmas binging hit hard and 4kg found it's way back to me.  The realisation came when I put on my 'fat' pants and they were tight.

TIME TO DO SOMETHING SISTER.

I'm doing one of those controversial 'shake diets' and not really telling anyone in my 'weightloss circle' about it.  I spoke of an interest to do it a few months ago and was met with 'it won't last', 'you can't keep the weight off' blah blah blah.  My answer: I'm doing what works for my situation and at the moment, having meal replacement shakes is it.

I'm a pretty lazy person (ha! there's the understatement of the year) and that usually leads me to either not eat because I couldn't be bothered making anything or eat crappy zap in the microwave foods.  At least with a shake, it's easy AND will help with weight loss.  

So starting tomorrow I'm going to weigh in, measure up and start again.  I will try not to have an negative emotions towards the number that is going to be on that scale...instead think of the steps I am taking to reduce that number.

Next week I restart at the gym and getting back into my routine again.  Holidays are over and it's time to get real.

Wish me luck!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 14 January 2012 at 22:21 , Blogger Unknown said...

Good for you! I'm starting back at the gym myself on Monday. Wish me luck!

 
At 19 January 2012 at 15:30 , Blogger rachiepie6 said...

Check out My Fitness Pal! It is an iPhone/iPad/Android app and a website. It is easy to use, and if you want, there is a great community and forum as well. It is an easy way to track calories, everyone I know who uses it more than half-assedly has lost weight. I've lost over 10 kg now! I love it! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ It is super easy!

 

Post a Comment

I love getting your feedback so please show some comment love

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home