This page has moved to a new address.

Dear lord its an invasion

Monday 21 November 2011

Dear lord its an invasion

This may or may not be an accurate depiction of the actual size of the cockroach.

I have had a cockroach infestation for the last couple of months.  I have let off a couple of bombs but the fuckers just keep coming back.

I like to think that not much freaks me out...but cockroaches are definitely one of the things that do.  I scream like a big girl when I see one.

I decided to bite the bullet tonight and clean out my pantry so that I can let off a bomb in there tomorrow.  BIG MISTAKE! They are now running free around the house.  In fact one just dropped on my head as I started writing this. Yes I did scream like a girl.

I think that I even found the 'queen' cockroach.  It was massive.  Thankfully I kept myself composed as I was standing on a chair at the time.

Here's to killing the fuckers and not having any more cockroaches drop on my while I'm slothing on the couch hard at work.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your feedback so please show some comment love

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home