This page has moved to a new address.

School Holidays

Thursday 22 September 2011

School Holidays


School Holidays.  Two words that strike fear into parents and shopping centre security guards everywhere. 

Mini Man is only 2 and I hate them already.  There is teenage delinquents everywhere!  Teenagers are the reason I do not go anywhere on a Thursday night.

My patience levels can go from 0 to -10,000 in 30 seconds in a normal shopping situation...add moody teenagers who think their shit doesn't stink and you can halve that time.  

Now don't get me wrong...not all teenagers are put on this earth to annoy me...just the ones that hang out in shopping centres, making nuisances of themselves.  

So keep sane and avoid the shopping centres these school holidays ;)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your feedback so please show some comment love

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home