This page has moved to a new address.

I don't want to talk about it

Monday 20 June 2011

I don't want to talk about it

I probably 'should' write a post about what happened on the weekend but I don't want to.  I'm sick of running over it in my head.  I'm sick of thinking about the 'what ifs' and the 'could haves'.  Honestly I just want to forget it all happened.

I've been in a daze, zombie like state since.  I just can't seem to turn my frown upside down. I 'death stare' people just to get them to stop looking at me because I feel like everyone is looking at me.  Paranoid or what. I hate going to the doctor for that reason....I always feel like everyone is looking at me.  Why do they need to have the chairs facing each other anyway?


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your feedback so please show some comment love

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home