This page has moved to a new address.

Gym Junkie

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Gym Junkie

Today I did the unthinkable.....I did a gym class.  I found muscles that I not only did not know existed but I thought they had possibly shrivelled up and died.  Who knew that there were so many muscles in your arse!

I did a cardio circuit for an hour all I can say is......holy fuck!  I'm just sitting on the couch and my thighs are aching.  There is a good chance that I won't be able to walk tomorrow. Half way through I wasn't sure if I would be able to walk out of the room.  

This is just the kick start I need though.  I've been in a slump and hopefully this is what I need to start digging my way out of it.  I just need to stop the sabotage eating.....but that's a post for another day.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your feedback so please show some comment love

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home