This page has moved to a new address.

FFS Friday 8th Feb

Friday 8 February 2013

FFS Friday 8th Feb

It's FFS Friday time again. Time to get my bitch on!
 
This week has been fucking hard FFS
 
It's gotten worse as the week has worn on FFS
 
Stupid people are all up in my line of sight and apparently it's still illegal to kill them FFS
 
I have taken Devil Spawn out in public twice this week. Both times he was an embarrassment and I wanted to crawl under the nearest rock FFS
 
Our water is still dirty...it has taken on a brown colour. There is no way I am bathing in that FFS
 
My 30 minutes of peace for the day is to chuck Devil Spawn in the bath and let him play until his heart contents. I'm not putting him in stinky brown water FFS
 
Apparently Chrissie Swan being snapped smoking is more newsworthy than an earthquake in the Solomon Islands FFS
 
Did I mention people are stupid FFS
 
I got a tooth pulled on Monday. My face still hurts FFS
 
I also have a sore throat FFS
 
I am tired and can't sleep all at the same time FFS
 
Apparently commenting on how fat a pregnant blogger has gotten is constructive criticism FFS
 
Every single morning this week I have been woken by a 3.5yo screaming in my face FFS
 
It doesn't end until he finally goes to sleep sometime after 9 FFS
 
Monday and Tuesday are daycare days, the days that I have to relax. My neighbours, every week without fail, use this day to use power tools all day FFS
 
They don't do it any other day of the week and they don't work FFS
 
What's been pissing you off this week? Let me know in the comments.
 
Linking up with Dear Baby G

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your feedback so please show some comment love

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home