This page has moved to a new address.

Neigh

Saturday 4 February 2012

Neigh

I'm linking up tonight with Edenland for her newest Saturday adventure: Fresh Horses Brigade. This week it's all about Handwriting.  

All through school my weekly reports used to read 'Tegan would do better if her handwriting was neater.' I would have to practice perfect cursive and I hated it.  Ironically I now still use cursive when I write.  The 'f' is my favourite letter to write in cursive, I love how it just flows into the word.

Here is what my my handwriting looks like:

So show some linky love, grab this Meme and head over to Edenland and join in the fun.




Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6 February 2012 at 09:22 , Blogger Eden Riley said...

Teegs, I like your handwriting! And especially what you wrote. Made me think about how I had PND after Rocco and did not seek help and it did NOT end well. Maybe I can write about it, one day soon.

Thank you so much for linking up.

x eden

 

Post a Comment

I love getting your feedback so please show some comment love

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home